Thursday, August 15, 2013

Widow Black's B & B --Our new design for the Fall TNNA Market

Widow Black's B & B is our newest haunted house! It is just a fun design to stitch! Widow Black is opening her parlor--uh bed and breakfast in our Halloween Village. She is inviting guests to parlor for a cup of her special tea! She has a few long time guests that are just wrapped up in all the comings and goings of the house. Some of them just linger and...linger!

Be sure to add Widow Black's B & B to your Halloween Treats--but don't allow her to entice you in to her Parlor!

Happy Stitching!
Pam & Susan    


 

5 comments:

Barbaral said...

This is a fantastic pattern, I hope I can buy it soon:)

Melanie said...

I look forward to your Halloween house design every year; love this!!

Janice said...

I love it! This will be coming to my mailbox soon!

Tammy B said...

I am going to be starting a stitch along blog for this pattern. I can't wait to start it!! I wish I had more info about the fabric and floss for it though! If you girls could email the details I would appreciate it!
Nitestitcher@shaw.ca

Vicky Cubberly said...

How can I buy this pattern53