Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Designs are Here!!

Today is the first day of the online Needlework Show (http://www.needleworkshow.com/)! It starts at 2pm EST. We have 4 new designs for you to see--a sneak peek for those who are following our blog.


The first is Freedom Park. It is the latest in the Down the Lane series. It is the 4th of July in Shepherd's Way and everyone has turned out fro the fireworks display. We get to share in their delight as they gaze at the glittering sky.


Do Ye Goode is a traditional sampler that is fun to stitch with beads and small motifs. The verse is from John Wesley and talks about how we can make a difference in our world by doing good right where we are.

Bunny Umbrella is an adorable little celebration of Spring. The rain is made from tiny seed beads and th bunnies are a so much fun to stitch!

The Strawberry Pyn Cushion is a delightful addition to your sewing basket. It has a spot on the back that make a great place for personalization. It would even make a delightful gift for a dear stitching friend!

We will be in touch!

Keep on Stitching!

5 comments:

Cindy L said...

I would like to be entered into your doorprize drawing of Freedom Park
Thanks
Cindy Lonnen CLonnen589@gmail.com

Carin said...

They are all beautiful !
I also would enter for the doorprize drawing of freedom park.
Thank you
Carin
carinzw@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I too love your designs and I love to read the blog to see where your inspiration comes from. Such wonderful ideas. I would love to be entered into your door prize drawing for Freedom Park as well

Lynn said...

Love your new designs!
Please enter me into your door prize drawing.
Thank you
Lynn
kearn@personainternet.com

Ranae said...

Hi! I am a big fan. I just found your blog through the neddlework show. I love Freedom Park, please enter me. It's going on my wishlist.